1. Pallets are second-hand and to be accepted in the condition they are delivered - there may be some with cracks and chips.
2. Due to the second-hand character and diverse timber structures of the pallets, any recommendations provided for weight load ratings serve strictly as a guide. It is the full responsibility of the customer to ensure the pallets are loaded according to its capacity.
3. PALLECO will not be liable for any loss or damages suffered (whether direct, indirect or consequential) arising in any way out of any supply and delivery of goods.
4. All goods remain the property of Palleco until payment in full has been received.
5. All credit claims must be notified in writing within 14 days from invoice date with photo evidence for assessment.
PALLET SALE AND REMOVAL
6. Please note that we utilise independent couriers for all Palleco pickups and deliveries. Any negligence caused by drivers is actionable directly to the independent couriers.
7. If you fail to make any payment when due (Default), then, you shall be liable to us for any costs or damage which we incur as a result of your Default, including legal and other costs associated with recovering any monies you owe us.